When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies.
This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device. It is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies.
A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. Those cookies are set by us and called first-party cookies. We also use third-party cookies ,which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting, for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Our website uses only “Strictly Necessary Cookies”, so we will not display any banner nor pop-up as no cookie-preferences are to be set.
- Form related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- User‑interface customization cookies. Such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer); and
- Multimedia content player cookies. These may be used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session;
- Social Media. We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including;
- LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies
If you are still looking for further information, please contact us by email at email@example.com